Become a Member
Become an AWB member and help bring healing, empowerment and resilience to underserved communities around the world that have been affected by disaster, poverty, environmental devastation and human conflict.
How Your Membership Makes a Difference
When you become an AWB member you are supporting:
- Disaster relief projects in the U.S. and globally, like the recent 2015 Nepal earthquake response.
- Over 30 community service clinics in the U.S. that provide trauma healing treatments to veterans and their families, refugees, survivors of sexual and domestic violence and economically displaced people.
- Ongoing trauma relief programs in Haiti, Nepal, Israel-West Bank and Mongolia.
- The creation of new AWB programs in 2016 including the AWB Refugee Support Project and community service clinics in the U.S. that support social justice in distressed communities.
AWB volunteers in New Orleans, 2005
Benefits of AWB Membership
Your annual membership fee entitles you to many benefits:
- National Member List posted on the AWB website where you can list your business (our website gets a monthly average of 5,500 views).
- Certificate suitable for framing that demonstrates your commitment to this cause.
- Access, upon request, to lists of other acupuncturists who have attended AWB trainings in your area, so you can network with them.
- An official AWB window decal to show your involvement in the organization.
- Members only (password protected) unlimited access to some of AWB’s clinic documents, training documents, and other AWB information.
- Tax deductible membership fee (* Membership fee is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.)
- Members receive a 10% discount on registration for AWB’s Healing Community Trauma
- Members receive numerous supply discounts including:
- 10% first time discount with Lhasa OMS, and 5% ongoing discount (promo code online or phone for phone orders: AWB Member).
- 5% discount on orders from Blue Poppy Enterprises, Inc. (promo code for phone orders: AWB Member).
- 15% discount for Mayway herbal products (promo code: AWB)
- 5% discount on orders from Acurea Medical Supplies ( discount is set up on the website. Just use “AWB” at the checkout).
- Clinic Membership is available to those running community service clinics, such as a Military Stress Recovery Project clinic. This membership provides a free listing on our Members Clinic page of the website, a certificate of membership with the clinic’s name on it, 1000 free acupuncture needles, and eligibility to become a Supporting Clinic (see MSRP Policies for more information on Clinic Membership). Please contact Carla Cassler at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.