(full-time) Executive Director and responsible for international programs, advanced training and disaster response .
Cassler, DAOM, L.Ac.
Director of Development and U.S. Programs email@example.com
for development (fundraising), the Healing Community Trauma training
program, and Military Stress Recovery Program (MSRP)/Community Clinic
(part-time) Responsible for training program logistics, MSRP/Community Clinic training program logistics and other projects.
Melanie Rubin, M.Ed., Acudetox Specialist
AWB Special Projects
for training curriculum development and available to work on special
projects related to international and disaster response programs.
Randi Savage, R.N., M.S., L.Ac.
AWB Special Projects
(part-time) Available to work on special projects related to international programs and disaster response as needed.
Abba Anderson, MSOM, L.Ac.
Disaster Response Coordinator
(part-time) Responsible for immediate coordination of domestic disaster response.
Terrie Harris, D.O.M.
Female Veterans Clinic Coordinator
(part-time) Responsible for coordination of the new AWB prototype female veterans clinic being established in Albuquerque NM .
Carol McGlauchlin, D.O.M.
Elena Williamson, Alyssa Aschbacher and Patty Lopez
(part-time) Available for administrative and special project support.
Training staff for the AWB Healing Community Trauma program include:
- Dr. Deb Boehme, Ph.D., LPPC, DOM, Dipl.AC, CISM Instructor
- Randi Savage, R.N., M.S., L.Ac.
- Melanie Rubin, M.Ed., Acudetox Specialist
- Dr. Carla Cassler, DAOM, L.Ac.
- Nicole Anderson, M.Ac.
- Henrietta Duran
AWB Would Also Like to Thank the Following Volunteers:
- Abba Anderson - Disaster Relief Committee Chair
- Renee Barsa - Medical Reserve Corps Project
- Maria Cook - Disaster Response
- Celia Hildebrand - Arizona IRC Project
- Mark Emery - Computer Whiz
- Dean Johnson - Website Administrator
- Mariya Kai Gold - Facebook Administrator
As well as many, many disaster response volunteers and community service clinic volunteers around the U.S. and the world.